Re: [OM] Olydak Pics

Subject: Re: [OM] Olydak Pics
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 08:54:08 -0700
http://www.letsgodigital.nl/webpages/events/PHOTOKINA-2002/news/olympus/slr_uk.

html

PS
I don't know if this link has already been posted.  I was off list and missed
a few days awhile back during one of the olydak discussions.

Kyle Jeffery

For some reason the url did not work for me, but I was able to go to it from Google. Lots bigger than I thought it would be. Looks to be as tall as an OM with a motor drive, thicker, and narrower. The lens appears to be about the size of the 100/2. Not a small package at all. But it is a prototype.

Double clicking below should make the connection. It looks the same, but works for me.
http://www.letsgodigital.nl/webpages/events/PHOTOKINA-2002/news/olympus/slr_uk.html
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California