Re: [OM] over exposure

Subject: Re: [OM] over exposure
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 21:56:39 -0500
Don,

:-((((((

I recommend normal developing without any attempt at "pull" processing. Primary reason is switching to proper film speed in mid-roll. Portra is pretty forgiving stuff. At least you erred in the correct direction with negative film . . . over-exposure. Could be much, much worse with under-exposure. Warn the lab about what happened and that they'll likely have to watch the printing of the over-exposed frames. You may see contrast and saturation increase in those prints compared to the properly exposed ones.

-- John