RE: [OM] PhotoShop options?

Subject: RE: [OM] PhotoShop options?
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 07:39:37 -0700
At 10:20 AM 10/22/2002 -0400, William Clark wrote:
One problem I have with Elements is its silly colour management.  I like
Qimage which lets you set an input ICC, a monitor ICC and a printer ICC.
Elements is crazy this way.  How does Photoshop 7 handle colour?

There have been books written on the subject :-O! Color mgmt seems to be one of those things that ought to work, but often doesn't. AFAIK though, PShop 6/7 do have separate ICCs for the entire workflow.