[OM] 4 layer films

Subject: [OM] 4 layer films
From: iwert <zuiko@xxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 22:27:55 +0200
Hello, I am in a curious mood again...

>From time to time '4 layer film' appears on the list. What exactly is this,
and anyone who knows how it works. Why and when do you need it? Is any
special development needed, and does it exist as color negative and slides?
How flexible in ASA reach is it concerning under/over exposure? And I would
really like to see some examples somewhere... I went to look at the fuji
site, but there is not too much information there so I rely on the list...

iwert