Re: [OM] 50MM F3.5 MACRO OR 80MM F4 MACRO?

Subject: Re: [OM] 50MM F3.5 MACRO OR 80MM F4 MACRO?
From: "John Duggan" <john.duggan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 15:35:42 +0100
Eric, I have both the Tamron SP 90mm macro lens and 50mm f3.5 macro along
with auto tubes, bellows, and vario tube.
Advantage of Tamron 90mm....more working distance Good quality lens, 1:2 on
my version without auto tube. Cost second hand £150+  Fairly large
lens...but so is the Olympus 90mm macro.
50mm 3.5 macro ...good general purpose lens...optically very good.......less
working distance.

I have a spare set of auto extension tubes (not Olympus)In mint condition.
You are welcome to "borrow" them for the cost of postage. Use them to see if
they give you the results you want.  If you decide to keep them they are
yours for £20. No obligation........Regards,    John Duggan, Wales, UK..