[OM] OM40 faults

Subject: [OM] OM40 faults
From: "Ford Prefect" <f.prefect@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 01:03:37 +0100
Hello I have only just found this list. I have had an OM40 fro some time
now. ever since buying it second hand (very cheaply I may add) it has had a
voracious appetite for batteries. some time later I found the hot shoe for
the flash didn't work with the flash I had on my old OM10 ,as the OM10 was
and still is working fine I just used that most of the time. however the
OM40 has now got a new fault. if used manually its fine, if used in
automatic mode it jams. any ideas. having looked though the archives I
figure the battery problem is just the cheapo batteries (it did eat one set
inside a day though!)

Stewart

General Reality Failure : Reboot Universe