Ree: [OM] Limited Time Offer: Save on Photoshop

Subject: Ree: [OM] Limited Time Offer: Save on Photoshop
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 16:13:03 -0400
When software guys are not 100,000's of thousands of dollars ahead of the rest
of us for similar effort, software might become more easily in reach.

If you're lucky enough to have extra hundred's of dollars lying around (I sure
don't), then do what makes you comfortable. Most here have my email address
blocked, so they don't see my messages. If a couple of popular list people
respond, then my photoshop post has just been redistributed far far more, since
my post was not snipped.

Larry