Re: [OM] OM-2n signed by Maitani

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2n signed by Maitani
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 13:54:33 -0400
www.zuiko.com/maitani_plate.htm

I have some of these plates.  They were put on some 2Ns in the early 80S
(and the bottoms engraved for the dealer with either his name or ss number)
given to dealers who sold a certain dollar amount of OM equipment.  They are
not authentic "signed Maitani"  bodies.  Maitani scribed his name inside the
area where the box flap goes.
First 10 people I hear from by email will get a free Maitani plate as shown
in the ebay picture.  USA only (and since it's free and this kind of item
....well.....is extremely limited, if it gets lost in the mail, there can be
no replacements sent out).
I posted a picture of these plates awhile ago but I figure either no one
cared or noone went to look at it.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,