RE: [OM] Request for help/ideas/advice re: Grand Canyon, Four Co rners

Subject: RE: [OM] Request for help/ideas/advice re: Grand Canyon, Four Co rners
From: ll.clark@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 21:43:21 -0400
In <LNBBIEAKDAHFMCGMJPIICEAKFEAA.jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>, on 10/12/02 at 06:33
PM,
   "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx> said:

>By the by, you know what the big activity is in Sudbury on a Saturday
>night?
>You sit around and listen to the town rust.

Then you haven't been there at Christmas time. Talk about party animals!
I've never seen a community in such ceaseless rotation from party to
party. Of course, Canadians start celebrating the holiday season around
15 December and leave off celebrating it around 15 January, so it's
something like a  self-fulfiling prophesy [grin]. Then again, things may
have changed in the decades since I was there.