Re: [OM] filters

Subject: Re: [OM] filters
From: "John Cwiklinski" <plinkochips@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 13:54:46 -0700
Bii Pearce wrote:

Anyone who doubts the amount of polluted air here should visit the
southwest. I read somewhere that it is impossible to duplicate Ansel Adams photographs, as the northwest is equally polluted. Depressing, no?
<<

Depressing? Yes!
At "Craters of the Moon NP" (Idaho) they have photos of 30, 20, 10 years ago and present. It is amazing to see the difference in air quality. Here is Portland, Oregon our clean air comes from Taiwan.

John Cwiklinski