RE: [OM] Is yours longer than mine?

Subject: RE: [OM] Is yours longer than mine?
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 10:40:42 -0600
I have a 650-1300mm zoom. Also have camera adapters on a B&L Discoverer that
goes to 60x and a 6-inch Orion reflector scope with eyepieces that go to
300x. I have a 1000mm Celestron mirror lens that I've used with a 2x
extender. That reaches right out there. You should have some fun with the
1200. Visibility for focusing is limited and watch for the reflections from
water as they have that donut shape. /jim