[OM] Re: [OT] more on videodisks

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] more on videodisks
From: Walt Wayman <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 09:20:28 -0400
John H. wrote:

>Blackhawk Down is highly recommended as is Lord of the Rings.

"Lord of the Rings, Fellowship of the Rings" is great, and so is "Harry
Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone."  These were the first two titles we
bought to feed the new player.  "Blackhawk Down" is on my short list, but
I'm trying to go slow so I don't spend any potential OMoney.  Come to think
of it, I guess all money is potential OMoney.

Walt