[OM] Re: ( OM ) examination of transparencies of targets

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM ) examination of transparencies of targets
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 22:02:53 +1300
Hi Stuart

> I used the RIT photo targets and a cheapy microscope (I forget how
> powerful) but the scope didn't cost more than a $20, new on eBay.  It took
> some
> patience, but I was able to examine the slides/negs close enough to follow the
> instructions in their test kit.

Thanks. I'll probably get the 50x pocket microscope; it's just USD18.50
which equates to about $40 my money, plus about 10USD for postage. Say
$60 my money all up. About 250f what a good projector lens (which might
not fit my projector, since more than just barrel diameter is a consideration)
would cost.

Brian