Re: [OM] Finally got some of my Tuscany photos uploaded

Subject: Re: [OM] Finally got some of my Tuscany photos uploaded
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 23:39:22 EDT
In a message dated 9/30/2002 2:17:18 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
> OM images from my photo vacation with
> Charlie Waite and Joe Cornish in Tuscany for you to look at...

WOW Jez,

..I'm way slow getting around to viewing these..but what beauties! LOVE the
"colorful sunset"  or "dawn tree" or the farm shot..that farm looks just like
the one used in "Gladiator" o depict Russell's home in Spain...really
gorgeous. I'd love to go over and stay a month in a house like that!

Thanks for sharing!

Susan Steele
Amherst, VA