Re: [OM] is this a silvernose

Subject: Re: [OM] is this a silvernose
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 07:23:44 -0700 (PDT)
> is this a 'silvernose', if not what is one and why are they so
> revered? This is the first I've ever seen that may qualify
> for that title.

Is there any other kind?

> It is a silvernoze. Ag schnozz will tell you why they are so
> revered :) No, seriously, they just look cool on a camera,
> that's why.

Appearances are deceiving.  Trust me, this lens is JUNK!  DON'T
BUY IT!  The 35/2 Silvernose is the worst lens in the entire
line-up.  It's big, heavy, really quite ugly and takes horribly
sharp pictures.  Don't embarrass your camera by bidding on that
thing.

(now what's my eb*y id?)

AGnatosis is an aweful thing.  All it takes is one lens and all
the others start becomming silvernosed too.  Before you know it,
you're even getting rid of a perfectly good OM-4Ti to get a
chrome OM-1md.

RUN!  HIDE!  DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT BID ON THIS LENS!

AG-shakes-Schnozz