Re: [OM] smokey smell?

Subject: Re: [OM] smokey smell?
From: "Lee Penzias" <l_penzias@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 01:18:37 -0500
CLA - or maybe lock it in a small room with one of those ozone machines that clean the air. I don't know whether ozone might affect the lens coatings though - and the ozone machine might cost more than a good lens ;)

Understand your dilemma though. I am an ex-smoker, and I do not like my things reeking of tobacco smoke residue. Now pipe smoke isn't so bad. Maybe I'll take that one up someday.

Cheers,
Lee