Re: [OM] 35mm film lost the battle against digital ?

Subject: Re: [OM] 35mm film lost the battle against digital ?
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 19:41:56 -0700
Dear Scott,
Could you please advise which half of what I read I should believe? At what level does this apply, sentence, paragraph, item, publication, etc., etc.? Knowing in advance will not only ease the mental strain of deciding what to believe and the emotional strain of worrying about believeing in the wrong part, but will cut my reading time in half.

Does this apply to the list as well??
How much of what I see should I believe?
Moose

Scott Gomez wrote:

Agreed. I've always subscribed to the old dictum, "Believe nothing of what
you hear and only half of what you read."