RE: [OM] I only wish I could scratch!

Subject: RE: [OM] I only wish I could scratch!
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 17:14:09 +0100
I hope this isn't another Virus being sent via email !!  I know this
particular "Chicken Pox" virus is very contagious, and I wouldn't like my PC
to get it.  It's had enough problems lately !!

Seriously, hope it clears up soon.  And don't scratch.  I still have the
scars on my stomach / chest from scratching too much (they leave little
white blemishes) and that was nearly 20 years ago.  At least I was told that
was what caused them at the time.  Maybe it was just to stop me scratching !
They do eventually fade (the scars, I mean !) but if you really must scratch
then don't scratch your face !!

Anyway, get well soon.  Hope you can get something positive out of it all,
with the free-time you now have on your hands.

All the best,

Jon

<snip>
    I haven't been able to really participate for a little while, mainly due
to the hours I've been working and the extreme amount of homework I've had
to do.  Unfortunately (or fortunately)  I contracted chicken pox a few days
ago.  The doctor told me that I have to stay in the house until everything
has cleared up.  This could take up to 14 days.  I now have a lot of time on
my hands.

    Josh Lohuis
      (trying not to scratch)
</snip>