Re: [OM] 50/1.4 MC serial#'s

Subject: Re: [OM] 50/1.4 MC serial#'s
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2002 13:57:06 -0700
With my two 50/1.4's side by side (serial#'s 786xxx and 1080xxx) I only
see a slight difference in the color of the rear glass. All other
markings, MC etc. are identical. Both have "two tone" mounting flange
iwert. And both have a single wide protruding tab on the back, obviously
different from John's 2 tab design. Perhaps this is an indicator of the
newer version. This change must have happened between my 1080k and
John's 1112k.

Mike (disappointed he may not have the latest newest best but no
complaining about the results from what he has)

--
Latitude 48° 32' North, Longitude 123° 7' West