RE: [OM] Re: ( OM) walkaround camera lens (again) now 2 series screens

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: ( OM) walkaround camera lens (again) now 2 series screens
From: "Ian G Skelly" <I@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 22:29:37 +0100
As it so happens....... I received my 2-13 screen today from John Hermanson,
with 4 etched lines (these are excellent by the way).

This screen has 2-13 marked on the tab. Side by side to my 1-4 the 2-13 is
noticably more translucent. The 1-4 simply has only 4 on the tab, but it is
a very old screen, certainly pre 2 series.

Incidently the 2 series screen is far far far better than the 1 series,
don't know why I took so long to change. I can already sense a 2-4 being
ordered very soon.

I've not seen a Beattie either, I had been thinking about one but advice
from this group suggested a 2-4 or 2-13 instead.

Ian