RE: [OM] Re: ( OM) walkaround camera lens (again) Zuiko 100/2

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: ( OM) walkaround camera lens (again) Zuiko 100/2
From: julian_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 13:25:39 +0100 (BST)
Yes, for a given distance it does. FL still doesn't affect DOF. If you want to
change the magnification, change the distance or the FL. The DOF is the same in
either case, ie dependent only on the magnification.
Sorry to be pedantic, but I get a little tired of photographic magazines etc.
talking about the "enormous DOF with short FL lenses".

Julian