Re: [OM] Polarizer, was Brighter screens and meter readings (reprise)

Subject: Re: [OM] Polarizer, was Brighter screens and meter readings (reprise)
From: zuiko@xxxxx
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 12:22:44 MET-1
On Wed, 2 Oct 2002 14:07:54 +0200 "Roger D. Key" wrote:

> Note that this system of light measurement throught the semi-silvered
mirror requires the use of a circular polarizer filter instead of a linear
polarizer filter, to measure exposures correctly in manual mode.

Roger,

Is this only for manual mode, or for the spotmetered automatic mode as
well? I mean, If I take 3 spotreadings, will my exposure be correct with a
linear polarizer on an OM4?

Iwert
Planet Internet Webmail -- http://www.pimail.be