Re: [OM] Ultimate Travel Camera

Subject: Re: [OM] Ultimate Travel Camera
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 00:40:52 -0700
Nyah, nyah, nyah...... you can't make me  :-D

I was out today with just a 35-70/3.5-4.5. Didn't take a couple of shots 'cause it wasn't fast enough and a couple of others may end up fuzzy or with insufficient DOF for the shot I wanted. Several others weren't really what I wanted 'cause I couldn't zoom/focus to make the image as big as I wanted on film. I can, of course crop those. If I really had to take a real trip with only one lens (that I actually own), it would probably be the Tamron SP 35-105/2.8 with extension tubes and/or screw-in close-up lenses. I've done the single focal length thing with a Rolleicord and with a Topcon Super-D long before the OM-1 existed. It was fun, but I don't need to go back there.

Moose

Albert wrote:

OK... if you were STUCK with just one focal length.. What would you wish it to be? Come on moose, play along! :-)