[OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #3629

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #3629
From: Mark_Jennings@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 16:16:12 -0400
With regard to the question about a national retailer dropping Olympus from
their stock, I was recently told by a Ritz sales representative that they
no longer would carry anything made by Olympus because Olympus USA has
entered into an agreement with Walmart to be the exclusive distributor of
Olympus consumer products.  Who knows if this is true, but I wouldn't be
surprised at all.

Mark Jennings