[OM] sticky OMPC

Subject: [OM] sticky OMPC
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 17:19:43 -0700
Boy, don'tcha love the sound of the mirror flopping back after you put
new batteries in a cheap malfunctioning body that you took a chance on?
Wasn't that much of a chance as the lens (35~70/3.5-4.5) alone was worth
the price. Anyway it's an OMPC and I already like it. A perfect camera
for my wife.  I'm trying to get her interested in doing a TOPE entry.
She's a total newbie but i think she has a good eye and this camera is a
great one to get her started. I got it thanks to those who sang its
praises a while back.  It cleaned up pretty well using a handkerchief
dampened with alcohol. However the rubber clad body still doesn't feel
right. Not really sticky but it could use a polishing. What should i
use?

mike

--
Latitude 48° 32' North, Longitude 123° 7' West