Re: [OM] Olydak prototype; Use OM lenses as shift lenses onOlyda k?

Subject: Re: [OM] Olydak prototype; Use OM lenses as shift lenses onOlyda k?
From: George Sears <gwsears@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 12:44:56 -0400
Think you are right. Maitani is retired, the magic is gone. What we have now is
the
run of the mill stuff, nothing special. We saw the last true OM when the 3TI
was
introduced. It amazes me that Olympus even considered releasing the Olympus
2000. I know it was not a system camera. Probably was an embarrassment to
Maitani. It also appears this list is taking the same route as the OM System :-(

GeoW