Re: [OM] Digital -- who needs it?

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital -- who needs it?
From: Walt Wayman <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 14:44:13 -0400
Digital?  Bah, humbug!  I've got eight OM bodies, 23 lenses, and 50 or 60
assorted rolls of film in the fridge.  I've also got an Olympus 2000Z,
which is as much digital as I want, or need, right now.  Today's digital
technology is about equal to yesterday's 286 computers and will be the
cat's meow for not even as long.  I'll wait till the 386's and 486's come
and go.  I'm holding out for at least a Pentium I.  Meanwhile, if I've got
any money to spend, it'll be for a better scanner.

Walt