Re: [OM] 35-80 2.8 (was " I may have fanged and not known"

Subject: Re: [OM] 35-80 2.8 (was " I may have fanged and not known"
From: Rick <R.Adshead@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 15:50:23 -0400
Just to make sure, in case I run into one of these at the
local garage sale.  The Sinar badged Zuiko zoom lenses use
the same Olympus OM mount and can be used directly on our
OM bodies with no additional modifications?
    -Dan
Dan, Yes this is correct. This is an OM lens 100% (if you don't count the
Sinaron name on the barrel). I use mine on my OM-1 and OM-4 all the time as
my walk around lens. It's a little heavy but it's better than lugging a bag
with 3 lenses.

Sinar only used 1 Olympus lens (35-80) So if you see this one, it is a
keeper. Other lenses that were used on this Sinar camera are Sinar's own
digital lenses Nikon MF lenses, so the OM is in good company.

Rick