Re: [OM] [OT] Doin' the Airbag Bash

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Doin' the Airbag Bash
From: Mike Veglia <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 13:37:46 -0700
Wow, how scary John. I hope you're feeling okay in the wake of this. I'm
happy to hear there were apparently no serious injuries.

I have very mixed feelings about airbags. Only for about a year now have I
even owned a vehicle with them. I suppose a part of me is glad they're
there, but another part of me never wants to test them. From your
experience, do you feel as though the seatbelt pre-tensionser and airbag
saved you from potentially serious injury in this accident?

I hope the aches and pains (both in your knees and dealing with insurance
issues) go away quickly. Glad to hear you're okay.

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com