Re: [OM] Silicon film-email them!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Silicon film-email them!!
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 01:55:13 -0700
I was thinking about this problem for a while. Most have talked about the difficulty of getting a signal through a metal backplate. OK, what if we change the thinking a little, and use the metal that we anticipate to be there, as the transfer medium?? What if I have a contact from each side on the metal, and a charge differential is measured off of it?? Then you would NEED a metal door, but that's not really that big of a problem. Someone talked about transfer rate. If you had a PM (Phase Modulation) system vs. AM or FM and the phase is read as flux in a field induction around a metal object, then you can have really high transfer rates without problem.

I think it's possible. It would cost serious $$$, but I still think it's possible.