Re: [OM] Silicon Film Strikes Again

Subject: Re: [OM] Silicon Film Strikes Again
From: "Wright, Steve \(Darlington\)" <Steve.Wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 15:36:11 +0100
Dear Zuiks

I've been reading with interest over the last few weeks/months/years the
proverbial Digital versus Film debate.  I already own a 2 mega pixel F*j*
camera I purchased in April this year. However, this lunchtime I went out
and bought a slightly more serious 4 mega pixel digital Olympus C4000 as a
stopgap (can't afford the E20!), still retaining my OM1, OM4 OM2SP and
lenses etc. for film, of course.

However, I've just logged onto 'Digital Photography Review' and think it
must be 1st April, see
http://www.dpreview.com/news/0209/02091903siliconfilmagain.asp What do you
think?

Steve Wright