Re: [OM] OM-4Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4Ti
From: Bill Stanke <bstanke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 10:30:51 -0700
John:

It shows on their web site as "In stock", and I think they have a "real
time" inventory scheme.  Of course, you only need one to show "in stock"
status.  They still had a Nikon FM2n "Year of the Dragon" kit with the
50/1.4 lens listed as in-stock, which surprises me.  A large number of
OM items are now listed as "Out of Stock".  I assume that they will be
out of stock forever.

Bill Stanke