Re: [OM] Lightmeter cumbersome?

Subject: Re: [OM] Lightmeter cumbersome?
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 02:44:32 -0700
At 02:17 AM 9/15/2002 -0700, Albert wrote:
I don't own a lightmeter (yet). But I wanted to know, for those that do and carry it around with you all the time, if it's cumbersome or awkward to have to meter, then fumble for the camera...

Just to add more confusion for you :-): I just bought a Sekonic flash/light meter, to go with the studio light setup, and the price I paid is about $240, which is only $20 less than I paid for the used OM-4....

So, if I were you, I'd buy a used OM-4, and use the remaining cash for another lens! (get the fabled 90/2, you will not be disappointed)