[OM] List edicate, was speculations on the Olympus digital SLR

Subject: [OM] List edicate, was speculations on the Olympus digital SLR
From: "Ian BManners" <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 23:31:14 +1000 (EST)
Hi William

>I find it difficult to put all my responses at the beginning when I'm
>commenting on multiple remarks. It also seems illogical to have the response
>precede the stimulus.

That would be just as bad :)

Mix them up, this is what the ">" are for, they denote the message
parts you are replying to, that way you can remove the parts of
the message that are non essencial, or sometimes you can remove
the entire message as it is logical what you are replying to in relation
to the header. Place your reply/answer immediately below the quoted
part. I often use "<snip>", or ">.....<" to denote that I have removed parts
of paragraphs from an email.

I notice a few people arent using reply quotes (the >) in emails
as well, which makes it confusing as to whats what.

Cheers
Ian B Manners