Re: [OM] Looking for 18/3.5

Subject: Re: [OM] Looking for 18/3.5
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 15:28:43 -0700
I know there are import cost issues in the UK, but even at that, UKP700 sounds pricy. I picked mine up for $520 from Australia in mint- condition with the 49-72mm hood/adapter and nice generic caps and case. The Oly case doesn't fit with the hood on, and you need the hood to protect the protruding front element, so the generic case is actually more practical. Nice ones have shown up occasionally for that kind of price in the last couple of years.

Moose

Ffordes (https://secure.ffordes.com/index.htm) still had one last time I
looked, though of course it is priced as per the UK market at just under
UKP700...