RE: [OM] Buying a 300 / 4.5

Subject: RE: [OM] Buying a 300 / 4.5
From: "IanG" <I@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 00:54:57 -0700
To be specific these two are up for grabs on eBay UK

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1379328586&rd=1

The above I'm tempted on

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1379867679&rd=1

This one was auctioned earlier but didn't reach reserve price with a 226GBP
bid (around $350USD).

I can ask questions later tomorrow (it's close to 1:00 am here at the
moment).

Ian