[OM] [OT] Common Coutesy - A Rant!

Subject: [OM] [OT] Common Coutesy - A Rant!
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 06:49:05 -0400
I don't understand why sellers would put something up when they know it will
close while they are on vacation!

Now, I admit, it did happen to me, as a seller, once.  My wife was on a
transplant list and got the page and we flew off within hours and were gone
for over a month.  I carefully explained it in an email to each buyer and
asked them not to send money yet and offered to let them back out of the
auction.  Not one did.

Tom