[OM] Ha Ha

Subject: [OM] Ha Ha
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 01:54:39 EDT
Ha, Ha, I'm ahead of you on emails...

Seriously, thanks for listening, talking, and screaming with me, Cuz.  I'm
tired, too. Sisters won't do it.  In fact, last night, I exchanged a couple
emails with Tammi, and when I started to write of my feelings about Pat &
Bob, she went silent.  Guess she is afraid to touch that burner.  Sad.  I'd
like to be able to talk openly with all of them.  But can't.

I haven't mentioned any of this to Doug (who has also been silent since
Friday).  Probably been told by mom to shut up and not talk to me.  He calls
them several times a day still, 7 days a week.  I think.  I'm thinking I
don't want to lay any of MY baggage on him.  At least not right now.  Unless
he asks me a question about "What's going on?"  He has enough on his plate as
it is, and I'd really like to see him work through it.