Re: [OM] What a screw-up!

Subject: Re: [OM] What a screw-up!
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 18:06:48 -0700
-snip

I guess I'll double-check my film speed dial from now on, huh?  If only the
camera had had DX encoding.  My other new cameras all have DX coding, I've
obviously gotten lazy.

Skip

On the other hand some would say that your other new cameras with DX
encoding destroyed your discipline that allowed you to take
excellent, professional pictures with a superb photographic system.

My sympathy, Skip.  My worst equivalent was a day in a small boat in
the local harbor.  I was a super day taking wonderful shot after
wonderful shot.  I hit 41 or 42 before I realized that I had broken a
film sprocket and we were on the way home. Fortunately that was many
years ago on a different camera and it no longer turns my face red.
However recently I have shot several pictures on the OM4T on manual
assuming it was in aperture priority automatic. :-(

Winsor
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California