Re: [OM] Paris Redux

Subject: Re: [OM] Paris Redux
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 15:06:59 -0700
on 9/8/02 1:06 PM, Henry Bottjer-BA at hcbottj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

 A number of people recommended very wide angle, 18mm, 17mm, etc. and, even
 though I own a 24mm shift (which is coming with me even at the expense of
 extra clothes), 24mm is my current widest.  Time to look for the Wide angle
 lenses?  They seem to be rare beasts indeed.  Also time to start practicing
 > my city shots by walking around my home town - NYC.

Wider than 24 might be nice, but I don't think you will miss a shot
without one. Except for perhaps the 21, the others are special
purpose lenses with that WA "look".  24 is very wide and the shift is
added capability.  Take the equipment you know.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California

?