[OM] Paris Redux

Subject: [OM] Paris Redux
From: "Henry Bottjer-BA" <hcbottj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 16:06:29 -0400
Thanks for all those who supplied recommendations and information about the
photo scene in Paris.  I am starting to think that 4 days / 5 nights might
not be enough time since I plan to do a lot of walking, but I'm sure I'll be
okay.  I recently heard that cameras were not allowed in Les Catacombes,
which I had on my agenda - anyone know differently?

A number of people recommended very wide angle, 18mm, 17mm, etc. and, even
though I own a 24mm shift (which is coming with me even at the expense of
extra clothes), 24mm is my current widest.  Time to look for the Wide angle
lenses?  They seem to be rare beasts indeed.  Also time to start practicing
my city shots by walking around my home town - NYC.

When I nail down the dates of my trip I'll see if any local Zuiks would like
to meet up - I'll even pay for drinks!

Merci!

HB