RE: AW: [OM] Camera bag recommendations

Subject: RE: AW: [OM] Camera bag recommendations
From: Marc Lawrence <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 09:30:33 +1000
> jochen.schiffler@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Crumpler seems to be a 'down under' company...

The Aussie website has a big listing of a lot of the
bags with a lot of the same type of "inside look"
pictures you show:

http://www.crumpler.com.au
(so might the other sites, but I just happen to
be looking at this one on Friday)

Yep, you're right Jochen. They're an Aussie company.
The bags (and the whole marketing spiel) look pretty
"groovy buggy baby", and I've heard good things
about them but only via via magazine review. One
of the reviews said that, because they don't look
like camera bags, they're less likely to be stolen.
I don't know about that - I've found $2 Shop bags
out the front of our house, obviously nicked from
cars or bag-snatched, and I reckon these Crumplers
look good enought to nab just for the bag. :-)

FWIW, there's a Crumpler store just up the road from
me on Oxford, so I can take a squiz if anyone wants
me to.

Cheers
Marc
Sydney, Oz