RE: [OM] ( OM ) Records of shots taken. (was: Jumping into the Po ol Hea

Subject: RE: [OM] ( OM ) Records of shots taken. (was: Jumping into the Po ol Head First )
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 09:57:06 -0700
I'm suffering from a severe case of techno geek impotence hearing all this
babble.  My wife uses a PDA (Palm), and it drives me nuts.  I can remember
seeing a guy in the airport one afternoon with three belt holsters... two
cell phones, and a PDA.  He was talking on one of the phones and the second
rang.  He stood there, with phones up to each ear, and his PDA readily
available at the draw as well.

What the &)* 0id we ever do before we were all so 'connected'  ?????

Jim, in the midst of a chronic senior moment...

Where's my '60 Rambler with fully reclining seats when I need it?