Re: [OM] Safari out - Paris in?

Subject: Re: [OM] Safari out - Paris in?
From: "Mickey Trageser" <vze3m2s8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 23:23:24 -0400
I saw Versailles in March of last year. The gardens were far from being in
bloom, but the tour of the palace was fantasic. The Hall of mirrors is worth
the wait. Every room has paintings covering everything, including the
ceilings! I shot 800 speed film indoors on a sunny day. I used a 17mm Tokina
and a 28 Zuiko quite a bit, all handheld. Some of the rooms have shade film
on the windows to protect the antiques. The color balance came out well. Got
some great results with the OM-4. I'd recommend the tour and a bunch of
film!

-Mickey