Re: [OM] OT McKeown's Guide

Subject: Re: [OM] OT McKeown's Guide
From: John and Julie Ockman <jrockman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 06:30:22 -0400
Mike,
 I own it(2001-2002 edition), and would not recommend it for your
purposes. I paid $80.00 for mine at dealer discount, but if I remember
right, it is over $100.00 on Amazon. It's descriptions are sparse, but
enough to identify a camera, and/or differentiate model changes most of
the time. I just noticed after reading your questions that minr does not
include any of the 3's or 4's. I love mine for heping me identify the
many older camera's I have, but it is not very good for the Olympus OM
series.
AND yes it is thick. I have the soft-bound version, and it about 3
inches thick on 8 1/2 x 11 inch paper with 904 pages.
John