RE: [OM] Curious 200/4 auction? Did he mistake it for a 40/2?

Subject: RE: [OM] Curious 200/4 auction? Did he mistake it for a 40/2?
From: "Ian G Skelly" <I@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 10:52:16 +0100
I was watching that one very carefully.. and the 100/2.8 that went for £155.
Quite frightening prices especially as I was bidding for the 200/4 that
followed up today.... which I've just been informed I've won at £79, right
at my absolute limit. Couldn't watch for the ;ast hour 'cos I know I would
have bid more if pushed, so I went for a walk... this eBay thing could get
addictive :-(

Now just a Beattie screen to find (anybody know of a UK supplier?) and
that'll be it until next year.