Photos for [OM] Proof again that Olympus is fine equipment!

Subject: Photos for [OM] Proof again that Olympus is fine equipment!
From: "Bolty" <boldbolty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 13:19:12 +1000
A few people have asked what were the three photos that won prizes at the
State Show. Have a look at
http://www.betterphoto.com/gallery/dynoGallByMember.asp?mem=22419
The three photos were
Mermaids at Burleigh
Dog Gone
and The Long Path Home
Thanks for all of your kind comments. I n response to many people saying
that it's the photographer that takes the image that produces the result...
well I agree with that but I just feel that other camera users underate the
quality of work that can come from our Olympus gear. I often feel the need
to go to a more automated system but it is so hard to tear myself away from
Oly gear. Once you get used to it's limitations and work within it's limits
and use them creatively... well the results speak for themselves.
Cheers Adam