Re: [OM] Proof again that Olympus is fine equipment!

Subject: Re: [OM] Proof again that Olympus is fine equipment!
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 14:22:45 -0700
Congrats! I'm not surprised, as we've been treated to some of your work. You have been wise enough to choose good tools, but it's your great photographer's eye that wins the prizes.

Moose

Bolty wrote:

I just received word tonight that the three photos that I submitted to our
State Show were just judged first second and third. Not a bad average if I
do say so myself and it's all thanks to our fine equipment that we behold.
Cheers Adam