Re: [OM] seeking Infra-red advice

Subject: Re: [OM] seeking Infra-red advice
From: "Gary Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 20:17:09 -0500
Correct advice from an accomplished infrared shooter (Josh).

I have used an OM-1 in the past and now have settled on my OM-2 as my
dedicated HIE camera, only because I sometimes need auto exposure for remote
installations.  All OM bodies should work just fine, except perhaps those
two-digit cameras with film cassette windows - don't know for sure.  I, too,
use 120 paper on the pressure plate of my OM-2, thopugh I have never seen
any evidence of dimple-through.  It can't hurt and is easy to do.

Here is one of my shots:

http://home.attbi.com/~garyetx/irbuff.html

Gary Edwards