[OM] Eb*y apologies ...

Subject: [OM] Eb*y apologies ...
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 21:17:36 +0100
Hi Guys,

A quick apology to anyone going under the name of "Zuikom" or "sokaguy" who
may be on the list.  Sorry.  All's fair in Eb*y war !!!

Seriously, just got a BG2, M Grip Cord, and TTL Auto Cord t (0.6m), all for
the sum of 83.00GBP.  All Like New, in original boxes.

Not sure, but having seen just the BG2 alone go for much more than that over
here, in definite "user" condition, I think I did OK !

And anyway, I can control my addiction.  By letting one of the other 2
bidders win this auction, I may let it fall into the hands of one who could
not control his Zuikoholicism quite as well ... !!

Oh well, that's how I rationalise it !

Jon